I am not accepting review requests at this time! Please come back this summer to submit your novel for consideration.
If you’re a self-published or traditionally published author looking for a review of your novel, you’ve come to the right place. However, I do have some guidelines. Please read my content policy and this page thoroughly before submitting your novel to me for review.
My Favorite Genres:
- Historical fiction
- Romance (sweet/clean)
- Christian fiction
- Contemporary fiction
- Fantasy (fairytale/light)
Other Genres I’ll Read:
- Fantasy (high/epic)
- Science fiction (although I prefer not to)
- Dystopian (though I prefer not to read dark books)
What I will not Read:
- LGBT+ (or any books with LGBT+ characters)
- Any books that are full of or glorify darkness (although drama is acceptable).
- Any books that could be rated PG-13 or more.
I reserve the right to refuse books of any genre at my discretion.
Formats I Accept
- Paperback (which is my favorite!)
I am NOT accepting review requests at this time.
Please try again in early June 2017.
How can you get your book reviewed?
Glad you asked! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form.
A Quick Note: I look favorably upon review swaps and generally make them my priority. You can find out more about my novels here.
I’m excited to hear from you!